InfraBIM Open 2021-22 Lyon
Welcome to InfraBIM Open 21-22!
- at 8:30 am on January 11th : QRcode control of your sanitary pass (vaccination or negative 24h test) and collection of your badge, sesame to enter and leave on both days.
- at 8:30 am on January 12: QRcode control of your health pass (vaccination or negative 24h test) with validation of the "pastille" on your badge.
- Mask and gel provided at the entrance
Remotely: register on brella with the link that was sent to you. Participate in the conferences, ask questions, and network!
You are welcome to the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open (IBO22), taking place for the first time in France in the begining of 2022. Take this opportunity to measure and capture all the progress in the digital transformation of Infrastructures, thanks to BIM and openBIM.
Today, Infrastructures face an increasing number of requirements:
- Environmental efficiency,
- Sobriety, performances and profitability of the structure throughout its life, from the preliminary project to its life end (PLM),
- Resilience and increasing user demands,
- Not forgetting the legal aspects of the use of the data: liability and intellectual property.
Infrastructures - Public Works and Civil Engineering - have been able to meet these challenges, thanks to digital innovation focused on interoperability. Thus, this domain is essential to the economy, both in terms of its production and of the jobs it generates. Infrastructures have entered Industry 4.0 with full force under the « Smart Construction » umbrella.
IBO21 challenge : « Designing the intelligent city and transport »
Infrastructures, which act as a platform for day-to-day operations, have increased interconnection to digital information systems and networks such as 5G, smart building, IoT. The design and use of Digital Twins will optimize asset management, the use of the infrastructure through a more sustainable and controlled management. Digital technologies at the service of Infrastructures open up new prospects in terms of market, recruitment, savings and even responses to crises and health risks, such as « covid19», through its remote collaborative aspects.
If you are interested in BIM in infrastructures: join the IBO21-22 january 10-12, 2022!
This international professional convention, unique in its kind, gives Infrastructures 4.0 their full place by proposing:
- feedback from daily practice of openBIM in road, street, tramway, railway and bridge projects, etc.
- the public procurement point of view on BIM Infrastructures
- but also hot topics such as the latest digital applications for Infrastructures
- analysis and best practices from visionaries, industry leaders from around the world, and operational people.
They were more than 570 participants of 31 different nationalities in 2020: join the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open in 2022 as participant or sponsor!
Regarding the extension project for metro line 11 in Paris, Anthony Balbeurre, foreman at Bouygues Construction, is able to rely on a new tool to collect and share data in real time: Infrakit.
The digitization of the building and public works trades is under way. The trades involved in the design, construction and operation of mobility, transport, water and energy infrastructure are experiencing rapid changes in practices. This new way of ...
Today, data is an integral part of the constitution of a project, especially in a BIM process. Securing, making reliable, transporting data and promoting interoperability in a simple, ergonomic and productive manner appears to be essential to the suc...