InfraBIM Open Lyon 2021 will be hybrid to welcome you :
- as physical attendee : sanitary pass double vaccination, or negative antigenic test 48h (to be made late afternoon January10th) or negative PCR 72h requiered for entry;
- as virtual participant joining the live event by Brella also used for networking and translation (using covid as a discount code, you get 20% off the full digital ticket until november 3).
The “face-to-face ticket”
NB: promotional codes have been distributed to the partners in order to make you benefit until November 3d of the digital price for the face-to-face (360+VAT). Get in touch with the sponsors and organisers to benefit from this code, to be registered during your order after having selected the number of places in "full price" (the discount will then be applied).
- site visits if sanitary measures allow, reception to pick up your badges and discover the place with a glass of friendship on January 10 at 6pm at the Palais de la Bourse.
- participation in the 2 full days of the InfraBIM Open 2021 Congress from 11-12 Januray - plenary sessions, conferences and exhibition area - including catering (coffee breaks and lunch buffet and closing cocktail);
- the cocktail party on Januray 11;
- access to the event platform for 1 year to find videos on demand, replays and presentations of all the conferences and make networking between live and remote participants.
The digital ticket gives you access to the event platform (Brella):
NB: using covid as a discount code, you get 20% off the full digital ticket (288+VAT) until November 3d.
- where plenary sessions and conferences will be distributed;
- you will be able to participate in the conferences to ask questions or make comments,
- and interact with all participants (face-to-face or remote) with the possibility of holding 1:1 meetings;
- View videos on demand
- but also visit the digital stands of the exhibitors and meet them.
- This platform will be accessible to you for 1 year: you will find all replays and presentations of the event and can continue to exchange with the IBO21 community.
All participants, once they have paid their ticket, will receive a registration link to the event platform (Brella) to register. This will allow you to create your conference program and interact with the entire IBO21 community.
General terms and conditions of sale
- Please note that buildingSMART France as a collector is a non-profit association subject to VAT and as the event takes place in France, the VAT rate applied will be the one in force at the time of payment (to date: 20%).
- Registration to InfraBIM Open 2021 is personal and non-transferable. A ticket - face-to-face or digital - cannot be shared with another person during the IBO21 event.
- Only those who have paid their entry fee will be allowed to participate in IBO21 in person and digitally: it will not be possible to pay afterwards.
- Cancellation before 10 October 2021, request by email ibo21.secreteriat(@)gmail.com: refund of the paid IBO21 entry ticket minus 75 euros administration fee. No refund after this limit.
- Possibility to switch from an in-person ticket to a digital ticket, and vice versa, until 20 December 8:00am without any financial impact.
When to register for the best rates?
- Until November 3rd: tickets at 20% off the Full ticket: 360 HT and the digital ticket: 288 HT (code covid)
- From December 1st: full day registration (for January 11th or 12th) including all activities on the selected day possible: 350 HT
- 3 Nov. to 9 Jan. midnight: full rate for face-to-face: 450 HT and digital rate: 360 HT.
- 10 and 11 Jan. 2022: On-site face-to-face ticket: 525 excl.
- Only credit cards will be accepted for online payment (no checks or cash accepted). The organisers reserve the right to limit the sale of tickets on site for security reasons.