You are part of the Infrastructures’ sector and you want to attend to a true professional event dedicated to your needs? Don’t hesitate, select InfraBIM Open in Lyon January 29-31, 2024!
- You don’t need to be a geek or an BIM expert to benefit from InfraBIM Open. IBO2024 is dedicated to all the players of the Infrastructure « Construction lifecycle » domain, in order to help them understand the strategic interests and the best practices of the integration of openBIM, considering their means and needs.
- Join the event by group! IBO24 offers responses that meet professional expectations, whatever the size of your entity, your degree of digital appropriation or your task are strategic or prescriptive role or operational role, carrying out Infrastructure projects.It is possible to register by 10 people and get a special price (275 euros per person vs 450 euros for a single early bird) : reduction available until november 27th.
- Everything is organized for you to make openBIM an asset of your Infrastructure projects.Trends, sharing of best practices, French and international experiences feedback, decryption…etc, but also networking, meetings with solution or service providers, exchanges with people who master openBIM.
- InfraBIM Open is a convention you can trust. The first event took place in 2018 in Tampere, Finland: this is the 6th edition and the 2nd that France has the chance to host! They were more than 500 participants of 31 different nationalities in 2023: be part of the edition 2024.
This international professional convention, unique in its kind, gives Infrastructures 4.0 their full place by proposing:
- feedback from daily practice of openBIM in road, street, tramway, railway and bridge projects, etc.
- analysis and best practices from visionaries, industry leaders from around the world, and operational people.
- the public procurement point of view on building Infrastructures thanks to openBIM
- and also hot topics such as the latest digital applications for Infrastructures by the partners’ exhibition.
If you are interested to make digital and data the keys of your infrastructures’ projects success : join the IBO24!
Infrastructures are essential to the economy, both in terms of its production and of the jobs it generates. Today, Infrastructures face an increasing number of requirements: environmental efficiency, sobriety, performances and profitability of the structure throughout its life, from the preliminary project to its life end (PLM), the legal aspects of the use of the data (liability and intellectual property), not forgetting the need to support the professional to get used to digital.
Infrastructures - Public Works and Civil Engineering - have been able to meet these challenges, thanks to digital innovation focused on interoperability. Infrastructures have entered Industry 4.0 with full force under the « digital data continuity » umbrella.
Infrastructures, which act as a platform for day-to-day operations, have increased interconnection to digital information systems and networks such as 5G, smart building, IoT. The design and use of Digital Twins will optimize asset management, the use of the infrastructure through a more sustainable and controlled management. Digital technologies at the service of Infrastructures open up new prospects in terms of market, recruitment, savings.
You are convinced... so go for it and register here!
- Face to face ticket: Participation of the meetings-visits and the welcome drink organized January 29th if wanted + access to onsite event – conferences and exhibition hall - including catering for 2 days + access to the replays of the all the sessions of IBO24 for 1 year.
- Early birds 450 euros + 10% VAT (siingle ticket) > after november 27th : 550 euros + 10% VAT
- And if 10 people from the same company : special offer until november 27th = 275 euros + 10% VAT
- Pack School (including 4 passes : 3 studients + 1 teacher): 400 euros + 10% VAT
- Virtual access: Plenaries streamed by zoom than access to the replays of all the sessions 48h after the event et for 1 year. Links will be sent on January 2024.
- one price: 450 euros + 10% VAT
General conditions for IBO 2024's ticket : here